Doyletech Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of DT EDGE: Wealth Creation Strategies from Doyletech. This regular series of email and print articles will provide practical insight on the key issues facing business managers, entrepreneurs, and public-sector professionals in the technology, commercialization, and economic development fields.
DT EDGE will illuminate the wealth of practical experience that our consultants have in both the public and private sectors. The explicit focus of this series is to examine those key challenges of our time. The following are a few examples of some critical issues to be addressed:
• How best to obtain financing and what tradeoffs are likely;
• To patent or not to patent;
• Why does it take time for technology to be adopted by markets, and by society;
• Which economic development strategies really work in Canada and why;
• What industrial value-chain analysis can reveal about your customers and markets;
• Does your company, organization, or community have a sustainable competitive advantage;
• Is there a future for manufacturing in Canada;
• And many more.
Click here to receive these articles when they are released!
Past DT EDGE articles are available below for download:
DT EDGE – From Distant Galaxies to Global Markets
DT EDGE – Economic Development as Team Sport
DT EDGE – Technology Systems Model
DT EDGE – Technology and Culture
DT EDGE – To Patent or Not To Patent
We have developed DT EDGE explicitly to provide practical, experience-based solutions. Sign up today to receive your article by email, as they are released. We have had good feedback on the series to date, and have plans to expand the service in the future.