There are three levels to the IP Assist Program each meant to culminate with the ultimate development of an IP Strategy. Doyletech Corporation has been selected as one of the service providers for the second level (L2) offering support in carrying out market research to better position your technology towards the path of commercialization.
The L2 engagement is best suited to early-stage companies (pre-revenue or early stage revenue) that have identified market knowledge gaps in at least one of the following areas:
- Understanding barriers to adoption of their technology within a specific target market;
- Identifying early adopters, new use cases, or industry verticals for their technology;
- Quantifying the revenue potential (market size) for their technology within a specific industry/sector (e.g Total Available Market vs Service Available Market vs Service Obtainable Market);
- Understanding switching costs, purchasing norms and decision criteria for their technology within a specific industry/sector;
- Navigating potential regulatory challenges and opportunities related to their technology;
- Gaining more detailed insight into direct and indirect competitors to refine the unique value proposition and product-market fit for their technology;
- Assessing optimal commercialization options for their technology
If you are interested in learning more about the IP Assist Program, please contact email@example.com.