Doyletech Corporation is pleased to announce the introduction of DT EDGE: Wealth Creation Strategies from Doyletech. This regular series of email and print articles will provide practical insight on the key issues facing business managers, entrepreneurs, and public-sector professionals in the technology, commercialization, and economic development fields.
DT EDGE will illuminate the wealth of practical experience that our consultants have in both the public and private sectors. The explicit focus of this series is to examine those key challenges of our time. The following are a few examples of some critical issues to be addressed:
• How best to obtain financing and what tradeoffs are likely;
• To patent or not to patent;
• Why does it take time for technology to be adopted by markets, and by society;
• Which economic development strategies really work in Canada and why;
• What industrial value-chain analysis can reveal about your customers and markets;
• Does your company, organization, or community have a sustainable competitive advantage;
• Is there a future for manufacturing in Canada;
• And many more.